http://forpudding.livejournal.com/ ([identity profile] forpudding.livejournal.com) wrote in [community profile] paixaocrack2011-11-11 05:28 pm

(no subject)

the ~MUSIC~ meme

1. Post your characters and the songs you associate with them.
2. Other people can comment on your characters with songs they associate with them, too.


It's always fun to see what songs muns have for their muses! If you want to take it one step further, post what songs you have for their character relations too.

[identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com 2011-11-11 10:28 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh curses I have so many song associations for chars... well I'll avoid the obv ones. ...except I lost their playlists so I don't actually remember most. ;;

Blue
Endlessly, She Said (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y1D-858oFY) - AFI

Gwen
Eileen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2zSqCyf7c) - The Hush Sound

Jack Sparrow
Hurricane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=curTIZsPFBU) - Panic! At the Disco

Zidane
War Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZDHZnvJZFc) - O.A.R
How Far We've Come (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d7EbtLb8ok&ob=av2n) - Matchbox Twenty
Cathedrals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt-2Y2fV6gU) - Jump Little Children


Bonus:
Xemnas

Deceiver of Fools (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj_KUKzGY08) - Within Temptation
ext_1010259: (Default)

[identity profile] shout-geronimo.livejournal.com 2011-11-12 04:00 am (UTC)(link)
Alice: Rabbit Heart (Raise it up) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxO-yPQesA) - Florence + the Machine
NiGHTS: Drops of Jupiter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmbQn7qfnBI) - Train
Yorda: Rapunzel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D501_HsGtQo) - Emilie Autumn
Eleven: Across the Universe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-4t9drUlM) - The Beatles
overlords_wrath: (Dynamic Entrance)

[personal profile] overlords_wrath 2011-11-12 08:51 am (UTC)(link)
Between being a horribly picky music listener and a even more picky about associating songs with characters that weren't intended to be associated, I've had very few...

BUT~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWB9zYLsAA <~ SORT of makes me think of Mama and Laharl. Especially currently. KINDA. In a deep secret, tiny feeling he'd not admit to kinda way. And Vyers would never be perfect. >.>;

But, god, I could listen to this song FOREVER. *O*

Oh, also, this music video caused this association, but it doesn't really have any context... it just amuses me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGqFahouNms

X3

Yeah, that's all I got.
Edited 2011-11-12 08:58 (UTC)

[identity profile] oath-ofoblivion.livejournal.com 2011-11-14 02:52 am (UTC)(link)
Only going to do a couple of these, even though I have playlists for almost all my characters.

Roxas:


Kovu:


Hope: